eTwinning project: «My dear LADIES»
School year 2018-2019
The pupils from grade B from the 20th primary School of Aigaleo, Athens, Greece collaborate with their Schoolmates from Ukraine, learn and enjoy the activities!! Supervisor Art Teacher from the Greek part Mrs Theodora Chandrinou, Mrs Nina Mandrovna from Ukraine.
Welcome to the educational eTwinning platform -twin spacce, to see more about our effort by exploring the pages created:
About the project
My dear LADIES is a simple project about women around us: our mothers, sisters, grannies, friends, teachers and so on. It is devoted to the Women’s day (March 8). Children can improve their language skills describing appearence and character of people and develop their creativity. Children will share on the twinspace songs, poems, cards and wishes.
- To develop Foreign Language skills
- To increase ICT skills
- To develop creativity and talents
- To collaborate and communicate with the students from different countries
- To cultivate Art skills
- We form our project team
- We introduce our pupils, schools with photos, art creations and videos;
- We learn the words to describe appearance and character;
- We share the photos or drawings of mothers, sisters, grannies and so on with description;
- We learn the poems and songs about mothers and grannies;
- We make presents and cards with wishes for our dearest;
- We share on the twinspace our videos with songs and poems.
- We disseminate the results of our effort.
April – May
- Presentations in the Schools.
- Project evaluations
- Project feedback.
We share the result of our effort through open to public events and Art exhibitions.
To collaborate and create «My dear LADIES» presentations with children’s drawings, pictures and videos.
To disseminate results
We present the project pages we created
- Project plan
- Get to know each other
- Our project team name after democratic participation!
- Safe internet eTwinning travels
- Friendship-Art and technology
- Exchanging best wishes by post
- My dear LADIES – project label
- Our cultural heritage images
- Project dissemination
- Our project evaluation
- We share our feedback activities
We present a selection of the activites below
Στείλαμε τα μηνύματά μας στην Ουκρανία και τα παιδιά μας απάντησαν με τον καλύτερο τρόπο!!
The pupils from Ukraine received our messages and created a beutiful video for us!!
Αναρτήσεις, στο πλαίσιο της διάχυσης του έργου, έγιναν και στην επίσημη ιστοσελίδα του Σχολείου μας
Αξιολόγηση του έργου