Emotional Intelligence through Art
ΣΧΕΔΙΟ ΠΡΟΓΡΑΜΜΑΤΟΣ – ΠΑΙΔΑΓΩΓΙΚΗ ΔΙΑΔΙΚΑΣΙΑ
Εικαστικός – Θεοδώρα Χανδρινού και Αγγλικών Θάλεια Συριοπούλου.
- ΤΙΤΛΟΣ ΠΡΟΓΡΑΜΜΑΤΟΣ
“Emotional Intelligence through Art”
- ΣΥΝΟΠΤΙΚΗ ΠΕΡΙΓΡΑΦΗ ΤΟΥ ΘΕΜΑΤΟΣ – ΕΠΙΜΕΡΟΥΣ ΘΕΜΑΤΑ (ΔΙΑΣΤΑΣΕΙΣ ΤΟΥ ΘΕΜΑΤΟΣ)
- Recognition of emotions
- Determining the conditions/situations that generate the specific emotions.
- Emotions management with emphasis on anger
- Promotion of collaboration and avoidance of arguments.
3. ΣΥΝΔΕΣΗ ΜΕ ΤΑ ΠΕΔΙΑ ΤΟΥ ΠΡΟΓΡΑΜΜΑΤΟΣ ΣΠΟΥΔΩΝ (ΜΕ ΤΟ ΑΝΑΛΥΤΙΚΟ ΠΡΟΓΡΑΜΜΑ
- Connection to Unit 2 (School life and the world around us) of Pupil’s Book.
- ΠΑΙΔΑΓΩΓΙΚΟΙ ΣΤΟΧΟΙ
- To recognize their emotions
- To determine the conditions/situations that generate the specific
- To learn how to manage their emotions and particularly their anger.
- To try to understand the way their classmates feel and avoid arguments.
- To learn vocabulary on feelings/ emotions.
- To promote personal and social
- To cultivate qualities of an active
- To expand the role of Art and share results with the society.
- To understand the importance of Art as a vital life
- ΣΤΑΔΙΑ ΥΛΟΠΟΙΗΣΗΣ ΚΑΙ ΔΡΑΣΤΗΡΙΟΤΗΤΕΣ
- Students fill in a worksheet on what makes them happy (people, places,things).
- Students fill in a questionnaire on what conditions/situations generate specific emotions.
- Students write about how their body feels when they are anxious or nervous and propose two ways they can stay calm.
- They are presented with the anger thermometer which shows them how their body temperature changes from being calm to getting furious.
- Students discuss ways in which one can calm down once he’s furious and produce a problem solving wheel.
- Presentation activities and group
- (Art) inner portraits and
- Use of different Art techniques to produce creations, working as individuals and mostly in groups.
- Collaborations, exchanging of material and project impact on other schools from Spain.
- Presentation with an Art Exhibition sharing created material via
- ΔΙΑΡΚΕΙΑ (2-5 μήνες): 4 months
- The Planetarium
- Theatre: Don Quixote
- The Byzantine Museum
- ΣΥΝΕΡΓΑΣΙΕΣ (ΦΟΡΕΙΣ – ΚΟΙΝΩΝΙΚΕΣ ΟΜΑΔΕΣ – ΠΡΟΣΩΠΑ)
- Cooperation with schools from Madrid, Spain (Colegios San Jose and Divina Pastora) through the Art teachers, Esperanza Caro and Theodora.
Στην ιστοσελίδα του Σχολείου μας έγιναν επίσης δημοσιεύσεις:
Συγχαρητήρια στους μαθητές!!!