«Send me your e-heart!» Our innovative eTwinning project has already succeeded the main aims and the pupils exchanged wishes, emotions and feelings. The evaluation of the project activities was achieved with success and happiness among the participating Schools. We share a part of the creations that were realized by the pupils. In order to express with the best way the great experience that we all had we used different ICT web tools and Art techniques!!
Through the web we disseminated the results and made visible the precious collaboration among the participants!!
We are happy to share the results of our great collaboration!!!! «The colourful hearts» is our great team and we hope to co-operate again in the future eTwinning projects!! Thank you wholeheartedly!!!
Συγχαρητήρια σε όλους, είμαστε εξαιρετική ομάδα!!! Θα συνεχίσουμε στο μέλλον τις συνεργασίες μας γιατί οι φιλία μας έγινε δυνατότερη!! Σας ευχαριστώ ολόψυχα!! Θεοδώρα Χανδρινού
Dissemination of the project results – twinspace pages:
- Send me your e-heart!
- We create our co-operative project logo
- We vote for our project team name
- The participating Schools create Art works on the theme of a heart
- We upload the results on the padlet created for this purpose
- We share our emotions and messages through the eTwinning twinspace project pages
- We use the twinspace project dairy to interact and to disseminate our creative team activities
- The participants evaluate the project
- We share the results we did all together, and invite the society to receive the messages
- Project feedback
«Send me your e-heart! eTwinning project evaluation and feedback activities»
Congratulations to all our project team partners «The colourfoul hearts»!