New Year traditional greek “vasilopita” cake for 2019 Erasmus+ celebration! “Vasilopita” cake cutting on Friday February 1st in our Erasmus multipurpose classroom! We had the opportunity to exchange new year wishes, talk about the upcoming travelling of our students to Genova, have a little treat and share news and work progress of our project […]
Posts tagged with New Year
- PUZZLE ! Erasmus+ , first transnational meeting, Kassel October 2017!
- Our Erasmus+ Work Calendar
- Our First Renewable Energy Quiz! How much do you know?
- Weebly Greek mini blog
- 2nd Junior High School of Amaliada – Galileo Galilei Technical High School of Genova : Work Progress September 2017 – January 2019
- ” European Schools Go Green” Erasmus+ Project 2019 printable Calendar
- our published e-magazines link on ISSUU
- Our European Schools Go Green site on wordpress!
- DISSEMINATION AND PROMOTION OF OUR PROJECT !!! 2017-2020
Erasmus+ “European Schools Go Green” Third Year 2019-2020 – Our project’s last “Green” Magazine
5:22 pm , August 16 , 2020
2nd Junior High School of Amaliada students interviewed Environmental Engineering ,Smart Material scientist and expert Mrs Despoina Kossyvaki
8:40 pm , July 15 , 2020
Interview of Proffessor Emannouella Doussis , on Climate Change, Environmental International Law etc
1:59 pm , July 1 , 2020
Interview of Mrs Haroula Kromyadou , Responsible for Environmental Education Projects of Arcturos NGO – 2nd Junior High School of Amaliada
8:51 pm , June 20 , 2020
Information on the European Union’s renewable energy policies- sustainable goals – EU countries profiles examples and comparisons George Papachristodoulou
6:01 pm , June 5 , 2020