These days we would be in Germany having a blast with all our Erasmus+ partners… But times are strange and difficult and we stayed home as our mobility is cancelled. Unfortunately our students missed this wonderful mobility and exciting last educational, cultural and scientific experience of this last year of our three years Erasmus project… […]
Posts tagged with art gallery
The challenge of Schools Going Green
The students of the three schools in Greece, Germany and Italy, taking part in the “European schools go green” – Erasmus+ project, have undertaken a major responsibility in developing a school culture that promotes sustainability, ecology and activism. Their work on the Twinspace of the project, https://twinspace.etwinning.net/34044/home, shows how genuinely interested both the participating students and […]
2nd Junior High School of Amaliada Erasmus+ Art Project and Exibition ” Earth 2050 ” 2017 – 2018 and Erasmus+ Goethegymnasium Kassel: 1st Art Exhibition
2nd Junior High School of Amaliada Erasmus+ “European Schools Go Green ” 2017 – 2020 2nd Junior High School of Amaliada Erasmus+ Art Project and Exibition 2017 – 2018 Our school’s art project this year is described briefly in this video . WE can also enjoy the wonderful artwork by Goethe Gymnasium of Kassel parallel […]
Our first little virtual art gallery
Students of 2nd Junior High School of Amaliada create their first art inspired by Erasmus+ project “European Schools Go Green”. Logo ideas, “green super heros”, card and posters illustrations, sketches of green energy uses, drawings and paintings about climate change and ecological problems.The first step of brainstorming visualisation, an introduction and preparation for our common […]
- PUZZLE ! Erasmus+ , first transnational meeting, Kassel October 2017!
- Our Erasmus+ Work Calendar
- Our First Renewable Energy Quiz! How much do you know?
- Weebly Greek mini blog
- 2nd Junior High School of Amaliada – Galileo Galilei Technical High School of Genova : Work Progress September 2017 – January 2019
- ” European Schools Go Green” Erasmus+ Project 2019 printable Calendar
- our published e-magazines link on ISSUU
- Our European Schools Go Green site on wordpress!
- DISSEMINATION AND PROMOTION OF OUR PROJECT !!! 2017-2020
2nd Junior High School of Amaliada students interviewed Environmental Engineering ,Smart Material scientist and expert Mrs Despoina Kossyvaki
15 July 2020
Interview of Proffessor Emannouella Doussis , on Climate Change, Environmental International Law etc
1 July 2020
Interview of Mrs Haroula Kromyadou , Responsible for Environmental Education Projects of Arcturos NGO – 2nd Junior High School of Amaliada
20 June 2020
Information on the European Union’s renewable energy policies- sustainable goals – EU countries profiles examples and comparisons George Papachristodoulou
5 June 2020
- "Climate Change" Newspaper – articles collection for our climate study research!
- "The Renewable energy Daily" Articles daily collection about Renewable Energy for our Erasmus + "European Schools Go Green" Project study and research
- 2nd Junior High School of Amaliada , Greece
- All Renewable Types of Energy World Map by National Geographic
- Biomass Biowaste Energy World Map by National Geographic
- European Schools Go Green Highlights Site on Wordpress
- European Schools Go Green Youtube channel !!!
- Geothermal Energy World Map by National Geographic
- Goethe Gymnasium , Kassel , Germany
- Greek Ministry of Enviroment and Energy – usefull links
- Greek newspaper article about our trip to Genova and the presents offered to Mayor of Amaliada by Galileo Galilei and Genova Mayor
- Greek press article about the week in Amaliada , April 2018
- Hydroelectric Energy World Map by National Geogrpahic
- Istituto Scolastico Einaudi Casaregis Galilei , Genova , Italy
- Newspaper "The Ecology Daily" – Articles daily collection for our Erasmus Project study
- Our Project on Etwinning!
- Our weebly highlights mini greek blog!
- SHOW YOUR STRIPES – GLOBAL WARMING – CLIMATE CHANGE – visual representations of the change in temperature over the past 100+ years
- Solar, Tidal, and Wave Energy World Map by National Geographic
- Wind Energy World Map by National Geographic!