Erasmus+ “European Schools Go Green” Third Year 2019-2020 Green Magazine Published on Aug 16, 2020 ERASMUS+ PROGRAMME KA 2 STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP “European Schools Go Green” 2017 – 2020 Third and last Year of collaboration 2019-2020 Our last Digital ” Green ” Magazine 2020 Galileo Galilei Technical High School of Genova, Italy 2nd Junior High […]
Posts tagged with Genova
Erasmus+ “European Schools Go Green” Third Year 2019-2020 – Our project’s last “Green” Magazine
ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION IN GENOA AND LIGURIA In Italy
ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION IN GENOA AND LIGURIA Download file In Italy the most important institution for the protection of the environment is the Ministry of the Environment and the Protection of the Territory and the Sea, which all other public offices refer to. The main institution managed by the Ministry of the Environment is ISPRA (Higher […]
POLCEVERA PARK PROJECT – DESIGNED BY THE STUDENTS OF GALILEO GALILEI TECHNICAL HIGH SCHOOL
A PROJECT DESIGNED BY THE STUDENTS OF GALILEO GALILEI TECHNICAL HIGH SCHOOL CLASS II AMM AND II BMM AUTHORS: TEACHERS: MRS GIOVANNA ROSSO AND MR GIANLUCA LITTERIO Download file
MRS BARBARA BOSIO INTERVIEW Associate Professor of Principles of Chemical Engineering University of Genoa
Download file QUESTIONS ASKED BY THE STUDENTS OF GALILEO GALILEI TECHNICAL HIGH SCHOOL AFTER A WORKSHOP ON THE FUEL CELL Can you explain the chemical process of a fuel cell? Yes, gladly. The process that is at the basis of the operation of a fuel cell converts the chemical energy of a fuel […]
DR ROBERTO CAVALLO INTERVIEW
DR ROBERTO CAVALLO INTERVIEW Environmental Activist and Founder of the social cooperative ERICA QUESTIONS ASKED BY THE STUDENTS OF GALILEO GALILEI TECHNICAL HIGH SCHOOL AFTER THE MARATHON “KEEP CLEAN AND RUN Download file How was the “Keep Clean And Run” project born? Thank you for the question. In 2014 the European Commissioner for […]
Clean and Run Marathon – Genova
Supervised by the teachers Mr Gianluca Litterio, Mr Francesco Santoro and Ms Franca Monzeglio, our students, divided into several teams, according to the different collection of material (paper, plastic, glass and aluminium), worked together to collect the waste they found around. The marathon started from Piazza delle Feste, and offered a tour in the historical […]
DR WALTER RIVA INTERVIEW
DR WALTER RIVA INTERVIEW Director of the Astronomical Observatory in Righi, Genoa Erasmus Programme European Schools Go Green INTERVIEW TO DR WALTER RIVA Director of the Astronomical Observatory in Righi, Genoa QUESTIONS ASKED BY THE STUDENTS OF GALILEO GALILEI TECHNICAL HIGH SCHOOL AFTER A WORKSHOP ON THE SOLAR SYSTEM DOCTOR WALTER RIVA – BIOGRAPHY Walter […]
Galileo Galilei Erasmus team at the Marathon “Clean and Run” in the historical centre of Genoa
The Galileo Galilei participation at the marathon in the historical centre of Genoa “Clean and Run!” on the local press: https://www.primocanale.it/notizie/keep-clean-and-run-la-maratona-per-l-ambiente-al-salone-dell-orientamento-213276.html
Our second year project e-magazine is available on slideshare too!
You can view, read, share and download the file on slideshare! Follow the link! European schools go green second year e-magazine 2018-2019 from andreou_aikaterini
Galileo Galilei Technical High School work presentation 2018 – 2019 “Science year”
- PUZZLE ! Erasmus+ , first transnational meeting, Kassel October 2017!
- Our Erasmus+ Work Calendar
- Our First Renewable Energy Quiz! How much do you know?
- Weebly Greek mini blog
- 2nd Junior High School of Amaliada – Galileo Galilei Technical High School of Genova : Work Progress September 2017 – January 2019
- ” European Schools Go Green” Erasmus+ Project 2019 printable Calendar
- our published e-magazines link on ISSUU
- Our European Schools Go Green site on wordpress!
- DISSEMINATION AND PROMOTION OF OUR PROJECT !!! 2017-2020
2nd Junior High School of Amaliada students interviewed Environmental Engineering ,Smart Material scientist and expert Mrs Despoina Kossyvaki
15 July 2020
Interview of Proffessor Emannouella Doussis , on Climate Change, Environmental International Law etc
1 July 2020
Interview of Mrs Haroula Kromyadou , Responsible for Environmental Education Projects of Arcturos NGO – 2nd Junior High School of Amaliada
20 June 2020
Information on the European Union’s renewable energy policies- sustainable goals – EU countries profiles examples and comparisons George Papachristodoulou
5 June 2020
- "Climate Change" Newspaper – articles collection for our climate study research!
- "The Renewable energy Daily" Articles daily collection about Renewable Energy for our Erasmus + "European Schools Go Green" Project study and research
- 2nd Junior High School of Amaliada , Greece
- All Renewable Types of Energy World Map by National Geographic
- Biomass Biowaste Energy World Map by National Geographic
- European Schools Go Green Highlights Site on Wordpress
- European Schools Go Green Youtube channel !!!
- Geothermal Energy World Map by National Geographic
- Goethe Gymnasium , Kassel , Germany
- Greek Ministry of Enviroment and Energy – usefull links
- Greek newspaper article about our trip to Genova and the presents offered to Mayor of Amaliada by Galileo Galilei and Genova Mayor
- Greek press article about the week in Amaliada , April 2018
- Hydroelectric Energy World Map by National Geogrpahic
- Istituto Scolastico Einaudi Casaregis Galilei , Genova , Italy
- Newspaper "The Ecology Daily" – Articles daily collection for our Erasmus Project study
- Our Project on Etwinning!
- Our weebly highlights mini greek blog!
- SHOW YOUR STRIPES – GLOBAL WARMING – CLIMATE CHANGE – visual representations of the change in temperature over the past 100+ years
- Solar, Tidal, and Wave Energy World Map by National Geographic
- Wind Energy World Map by National Geographic!