You can view, read, share and download the file on slideshare! Follow the link! European schools go green second year e-magazine 2018-2019 from andreou_aikaterini
Posts tagged with Eratosthenes
Erasmus+ project “European Schools Go Green” second (” Science”) year magazine 2018-2019 Published on Oct 6, 2019 Erasmus+ KA2 programme “European Schools Go Green” 2017 – 2020 Partner Schools Goethe Gymnasium, Kassel, Germany Galileo Galilei Technical High School, Genova, Italy 2nd Junior High School of Amaliada, Greece 2018-2019 “Science year” Second year work digital […]
Join our Eratosthenes eTwinning Event on March 20th 2019 ! Follow the event link! https://live.etwinning.net/events/event/75739
The infamous Eratosthenes experiment, was conducted more than 2200 years ago, by the synonymous Greek mathematician and geographer, using only a stick, a measuring tape, feet and brains! It is highly educational and can be implemented rather easily nowadays, and also adapted to our Erasmu+ project ccoperation and become a common project , combining fun […]
- PUZZLE ! Erasmus+ , first transnational meeting, Kassel October 2017!
- Our Erasmus+ Work Calendar
- Our First Renewable Energy Quiz! How much do you know?
- Weebly Greek mini blog
- 2nd Junior High School of Amaliada – Galileo Galilei Technical High School of Genova : Work Progress September 2017 – January 2019
- ” European Schools Go Green” Erasmus+ Project 2019 printable Calendar
- our published e-magazines link on ISSUU
- Our European Schools Go Green site on wordpress!
- DISSEMINATION AND PROMOTION OF OUR PROJECT !!! 2017-2020
2nd Junior High School of Amaliada students interviewed Environmental Engineering ,Smart Material scientist and expert Mrs Despoina Kossyvaki
15 July 2020
Interview of Proffessor Emannouella Doussis , on Climate Change, Environmental International Law etc
1 July 2020
Interview of Mrs Haroula Kromyadou , Responsible for Environmental Education Projects of Arcturos NGO – 2nd Junior High School of Amaliada
20 June 2020
Information on the European Union’s renewable energy policies- sustainable goals – EU countries profiles examples and comparisons George Papachristodoulou
5 June 2020