Earth hour 2019!!! We participate!!! Earth Hour 2019 is scheduled for 30th March from 8:30 pm to 9:30 pm local time. TOGETHER, LET’S CONNECT TO EARTH We love this planet and everything that lives upon it. Join us and, together, let’s spark never-before-had conversations on nature and the unique diversity of life we share our home […]
Posts tagged with earth hour
- PUZZLE ! Erasmus+ , first transnational meeting, Kassel October 2017!
- Our Erasmus+ Work Calendar
- Our First Renewable Energy Quiz! How much do you know?
- Weebly Greek mini blog
- 2nd Junior High School of Amaliada – Galileo Galilei Technical High School of Genova : Work Progress September 2017 – January 2019
- ” European Schools Go Green” Erasmus+ Project 2019 printable Calendar
- our published e-magazines link on ISSUU
- Our European Schools Go Green site on wordpress!
- DISSEMINATION AND PROMOTION OF OUR PROJECT !!! 2017-2020
Erasmus+ “European Schools Go Green” Third Year 2019-2020 – Our project’s last “Green” Magazine
5:22 pm , August 16 , 2020
2nd Junior High School of Amaliada students interviewed Environmental Engineering ,Smart Material scientist and expert Mrs Despoina Kossyvaki
8:40 pm , July 15 , 2020
Interview of Proffessor Emannouella Doussis , on Climate Change, Environmental International Law etc
1:59 pm , July 1 , 2020
Interview of Mrs Haroula Kromyadou , Responsible for Environmental Education Projects of Arcturos NGO – 2nd Junior High School of Amaliada
8:51 pm , June 20 , 2020
Information on the European Union’s renewable energy policies- sustainable goals – EU countries profiles examples and comparisons George Papachristodoulou
6:01 pm , June 5 , 2020