2nd Junior High School of Amaliada Erasmus+ “European Schools Go Green ” 2017 – 2020 2nd Junior High School of Amaliada Erasmus+ Art Project and Exibition 2017 – 2018 Our school’s art project this year is described briefly in this video . WE can also enjoy the wonderful artwork by Goethe Gymnasium of Kassel parallel […]
Posts tagged with clean beach
2nd Junior High School of Amaliada Erasmus+ Art Project and Exibition ” Earth 2050 ” 2017 – 2018 and Erasmus+ Goethegymnasium Kassel: 1st Art Exhibition
In Amaliada, today, our school’s Erasmus+ “European Schools Go Green”team joins the great national “Lets do it Greece project”. Today, Sunday 29 of April, in every part of Greece , a civic-led mass movement have joined the project to clean up illegal waste , plant trees, get out in the streets and nature to do […]
- PUZZLE ! Erasmus+ , first transnational meeting, Kassel October 2017!
- Our Erasmus+ Work Calendar
- Our First Renewable Energy Quiz! How much do you know?
- Weebly Greek mini blog
- 2nd Junior High School of Amaliada – Galileo Galilei Technical High School of Genova : Work Progress September 2017 – January 2019
- ” European Schools Go Green” Erasmus+ Project 2019 printable Calendar
- our published e-magazines link on ISSUU
- Our European Schools Go Green site on wordpress!
- DISSEMINATION AND PROMOTION OF OUR PROJECT !!! 2017-2020
2nd Junior High School of Amaliada students interviewed Environmental Engineering ,Smart Material scientist and expert Mrs Despoina Kossyvaki
15 July 2020
Interview of Proffessor Emannouella Doussis , on Climate Change, Environmental International Law etc
1 July 2020
Interview of Mrs Haroula Kromyadou , Responsible for Environmental Education Projects of Arcturos NGO – 2nd Junior High School of Amaliada
20 June 2020
Information on the European Union’s renewable energy policies- sustainable goals – EU countries profiles examples and comparisons George Papachristodoulou
5 June 2020