DISSEMINATION AND PROMOTION OF OUR PROJECT !!! 2017-2020
DISSEMINATION AND PRESENTATION OF OUR PROJECT 2017-2020
All our project products were communicated for three years through email , sent to all our region’s and state public schools, to our students families guardians and parents, posted regularely on school sites and our Erasmus blog , to all local and regional authorities, educational , scientific and other institutions , local and national press, the dissemination and presentation took place in site at our schools and through online etwinning events and other digital platforms and forums (especially during the last year because of the Covid19 pandemic) etc Our project progress was covered and presented too by Italian and Greek press , on on-site Genova city official educational dissemination events, Greek regional TV stations, official Educational sites of Western Greece Periphery, and our videos are uploaded on our special Youtube channel too and links were widely shared by Facebook, Instagram and other media from all our students, friends and supporters,
as from people who appreciated and admired our work too!!!
Our detailed work progress blog : https://blogs.sch.gr/samiamidi/
Our digital magazines : https://issuu.com/europeanschoolsgogreen
Our “highlights” site : https://europeanschoolsgogreen.wordpress.com/
Our Video channel on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClyCWViE3mXXVOxcutMcpSA
our work progress detailed calendar
Our project on eTwinning / Twinspace platform : https://twinspace.etwinning.net/34044
Next DISSEMINATION, PROMOTION AND PRESENTATION EVENTS ON ETWINNING :
Galileo Galilei Technical High School – ITALY
The Galileo Galilei school’s page on the internet for our project :
Press release about our ERASMUS PLUS project – 15.02.2018
Presenting our Erasmus Plus project at the big event organized by the Municipality of Genoa at Palazzo Rosso (Red Palace)10.12.2018 !
Video of the presentation :
The article on our Erasmus Plus project on the national press (La Repubblica, 13/12/2018)!!!
Galileo Galilei Technical High School presented our project during two STEM conferences held in Genoa !!!
STEM conference April 2019 :
Galileo Galilei Technical High School students have shown the working principle of their solar tracker.
And STEM conference in November 2019! :
Our project prsented during Schools orientation events, Genova November 2019
Another Italian article about our project on the local press (Il Secolo XIX, 27 November 2019):
2nd Junior High School of Amaliada – GREECE
European Projects Team of West Greece (EU-PDEDE) articles about our project!
Regional Directorate of Primary and Secondary Education in Western Greece, PDEDE also includes our project digital magazines in “Best Practices” section:
And about our second “Science” year progress , another article of PDEDE
About our students mobility to Genova , Italy 2019
Sophia Kouzouli, etwinning Greek Ambassador awarded with 1st European Etwinning Prize , wrote an article on our project and shared it on etwinning !!!
The 1st European prize awarded Greek etwinning embassador Mrs Sophia Kouzouli, also left an important comment on our blog! – on December 15th, 2018 at 06:29 Sophia Kouzouli, eTwinning ambassador Says:
“Congratulations on your inspiring collaborative work!
Students’ work in national and transnational groups on issues of major importance, like sustainability, renewable energy sources and climate change, will empower them to be active citizens! “
Article for our last year’s work – January 2020
Articles about our Erasmus+ School Go Green Recycling project
2ο Γυμνάσιο Αμαλιάδας – Ανακύκλωση Μικροσυσκευών στο σχολείο μας!
Article in greek in local Newspaper about our Third and Last Organisational Transnational Meeting in Amaliada, Greece, 22-23-24 October 2019
Our third and last transnational organisational meeting in Amaliada, Greece
Local Press articles about the visit of the Greek and Italian teachers in Amaliada Town Hall and gifts exchange between our visitors and Municipality authorities repsesentatives in printed and digital press ( In Greek)
Στο Δήμο Ήλιδας καθηγητές από το πρόγραμμα Erasmusplus που υλοποιεί το 2ο Γυμνάσιο Αμαλιάδας
Από την Γένοβα στην Αμαλιάδα: Στο Δήμο Ήλιδας καθηγητές από το πρόγραμμα Erasmus+ που υλοποιεί το 2ο Γυμνάσιο Αμαλιάδας
Also our third transnational organisational meeting was covered by television channel ORT
Other articles about our work in Greek Press and Greek Newspapers
Printed article bout our work progress and mobility to Genova , April 2019
Some links to other articles in digital Press 2017-2019
Το 2ο Γυμνάσιο Αμαλιάδας στο δήμαρχο Ήλιδας με δώρα από τον δήμαρχο της Γένοβας
our school’s Erasmus+ “European Schools Go Green”team joins the great national “Lets do it Greece project” and shared with all the ecological network our project
Some articles about our first year project progress and exhibitions etc on printed Greek press
Goethe Gymnasium Kassel – GERMANY
Article on German Press about our Project – October 2017
Goethe Gymnasium Germany Press Release – STADTTEILE – September 21st 2019
- PUZZLE ! Erasmus+ , first transnational meeting, Kassel October 2017!
- Our Erasmus+ Work Calendar
- Our First Renewable Energy Quiz! How much do you know?
- Weebly Greek mini blog
- 2nd Junior High School of Amaliada – Galileo Galilei Technical High School of Genova : Work Progress September 2017 – January 2019
- ” European Schools Go Green” Erasmus+ Project 2019 printable Calendar
- our published e-magazines link on ISSUU
- Our European Schools Go Green site on wordpress!
- DISSEMINATION AND PROMOTION OF OUR PROJECT !!! 2017-2020
2nd Junior High School of Amaliada students interviewed Environmental Engineering ,Smart Material scientist and expert Mrs Despoina Kossyvaki
15 July 2020
Interview of Proffessor Emannouella Doussis , on Climate Change, Environmental International Law etc
1 July 2020
Interview of Mrs Haroula Kromyadou , Responsible for Environmental Education Projects of Arcturos NGO – 2nd Junior High School of Amaliada
20 June 2020
Information on the European Union’s renewable energy policies- sustainable goals – EU countries profiles examples and comparisons George Papachristodoulou
5 June 2020
- "Climate Change" Newspaper – articles collection for our climate study research!
- "The Renewable energy Daily" Articles daily collection about Renewable Energy for our Erasmus + "European Schools Go Green" Project study and research
- 2nd Junior High School of Amaliada , Greece
- All Renewable Types of Energy World Map by National Geographic
- Biomass Biowaste Energy World Map by National Geographic
- European Schools Go Green Highlights Site on Wordpress
- European Schools Go Green Youtube channel !!!
- Geothermal Energy World Map by National Geographic
- Goethe Gymnasium , Kassel , Germany
- Greek Ministry of Enviroment and Energy – usefull links
- Greek newspaper article about our trip to Genova and the presents offered to Mayor of Amaliada by Galileo Galilei and Genova Mayor
- Greek press article about the week in Amaliada , April 2018
- Hydroelectric Energy World Map by National Geogrpahic
- Istituto Scolastico Einaudi Casaregis Galilei , Genova , Italy
- Newspaper "The Ecology Daily" – Articles daily collection for our Erasmus Project study
- Our Project on Etwinning!
- Our weebly highlights mini greek blog!
- SHOW YOUR STRIPES – GLOBAL WARMING – CLIMATE CHANGE – visual representations of the change in temperature over the past 100+ years
- Solar, Tidal, and Wave Energy World Map by National Geographic
- Wind Energy World Map by National Geographic!