DISSEMINATION AND PRESENTATION OF OUR PROJECT 2017-2020 – August 2020
DISSEMINATION AND PRESENTATION OF OUR PROJECT 2017-2020
All our project products were communicated for three years through email , sent to all our region’s and state public schools, to our students families guardians and parents, posted regularely on school sites and our Erasmus blog , to all local and regional authorities, educational , scientific and other institutions , local and national press, the dissemination and presentation took place in site at our schools and through online etwinning events and other digital platforms and forums (especially during the last year because of the Covid19 pandemic) etc Our project progress was covered and presented too by Italian and Greek press , on on-site Genova city official educational dissemination events, Greek regional TV stations, official Educational sites of Western Greece Periphery, and our videos are uploaded on our special Youtube channel too and links were widely shared by Facebook, Instagram and other media from all our students, friends and supporters, as from people who appreciated and admired our work too!!!
Our psoject on eTwinning Twinspace : https://twinspace.etwinning.net/34044
Our detailed work progress blog : https://blogs.sch.gr/samiamidi/
Our digital magazines : https://issuu.com/europeanschoolsgogreen
Our “highlights” site : https://europeanschoolsgogreen.wordpress.com/
Our Video channel on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClyCWViE3mXXVOxcutMcpSA
our work progress detailed calendar
Next DISSEMINATION, PROMOTION AND PRESENTATION EVENTS ON ETWINNING :
Our second year project e-magazine is available on slideshare too!
You can view, read, share and download the file on slideshare!
Follow the link!
Happy New Year!
We wish you a very happy ” greener ” new year ,
full of positive (and… renewable) energy,
communication, collaboration and endless creativity !!!
Our news on our padlet “announcement board”
Print our Erasmus+ Project 2018 Wall Calendar
Download and print our Erasmus+ Project Calendar 2018 for your wall!
“European Schools Go Green” Erasmus+ project wall calendar 2018
- PUZZLE ! Erasmus+ , first transnational meeting, Kassel October 2017!
- Our Erasmus+ Work Calendar
- Our First Renewable Energy Quiz! How much do you know?
- Weebly Greek mini blog
- 2nd Junior High School of Amaliada – Galileo Galilei Technical High School of Genova : Work Progress September 2017 – January 2019
- ” European Schools Go Green” Erasmus+ Project 2019 printable Calendar
- our published e-magazines link on ISSUU
- Our European Schools Go Green site on wordpress!
- DISSEMINATION AND PROMOTION OF OUR PROJECT !!! 2017-2020
2nd Junior High School of Amaliada students interviewed Environmental Engineering ,Smart Material scientist and expert Mrs Despoina Kossyvaki
15 July 2020
Interview of Proffessor Emannouella Doussis , on Climate Change, Environmental International Law etc
1 July 2020
Interview of Mrs Haroula Kromyadou , Responsible for Environmental Education Projects of Arcturos NGO – 2nd Junior High School of Amaliada
20 June 2020
Information on the European Union’s renewable energy policies- sustainable goals – EU countries profiles examples and comparisons George Papachristodoulou
5 June 2020
- "Climate Change" Newspaper – articles collection for our climate study research!
- "The Renewable energy Daily" Articles daily collection about Renewable Energy for our Erasmus + "European Schools Go Green" Project study and research
- 2nd Junior High School of Amaliada , Greece
- All Renewable Types of Energy World Map by National Geographic
- Biomass Biowaste Energy World Map by National Geographic
- European Schools Go Green Highlights Site on Wordpress
- European Schools Go Green Youtube channel !!!
- Geothermal Energy World Map by National Geographic
- Goethe Gymnasium , Kassel , Germany
- Greek Ministry of Enviroment and Energy – usefull links
- Greek newspaper article about our trip to Genova and the presents offered to Mayor of Amaliada by Galileo Galilei and Genova Mayor
- Greek press article about the week in Amaliada , April 2018
- Hydroelectric Energy World Map by National Geogrpahic
- Istituto Scolastico Einaudi Casaregis Galilei , Genova , Italy
- Newspaper "The Ecology Daily" – Articles daily collection for our Erasmus Project study
- Our Project on Etwinning!
- Our weebly highlights mini greek blog!
- SHOW YOUR STRIPES – GLOBAL WARMING – CLIMATE CHANGE – visual representations of the change in temperature over the past 100+ years
- Solar, Tidal, and Wave Energy World Map by National Geographic
- Wind Energy World Map by National Geographic!