Interview of Political Scientist Proffessor Emmanuella Doussis Dept. of Political Science and Public Administration, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens As part of our project’s research, students of 2nd Junior High School of Amaliada, Greece, prepared a political scientist interview after collecting and studying information about environmental policies in Greece and around the world. […]
Posts tagged with scientist
- PUZZLE ! Erasmus+ , first transnational meeting, Kassel October 2017!
- Our Erasmus+ Work Calendar
- Our First Renewable Energy Quiz! How much do you know?
- Weebly Greek mini blog
- 2nd Junior High School of Amaliada – Galileo Galilei Technical High School of Genova : Work Progress September 2017 – January 2019
- ” European Schools Go Green” Erasmus+ Project 2019 printable Calendar
- our published e-magazines link on ISSUU
- Our European Schools Go Green site on wordpress!
- DISSEMINATION AND PROMOTION OF OUR PROJECT !!! 2017-2020
2nd Junior High School of Amaliada students interviewed Environmental Engineering ,Smart Material scientist and expert Mrs Despoina Kossyvaki
15 July 2020
Interview of Proffessor Emannouella Doussis , on Climate Change, Environmental International Law etc
1 July 2020
Interview of Mrs Haroula Kromyadou , Responsible for Environmental Education Projects of Arcturos NGO – 2nd Junior High School of Amaliada
20 June 2020
Information on the European Union’s renewable energy policies- sustainable goals – EU countries profiles examples and comparisons George Papachristodoulou
5 June 2020