Download file Interview of Mrs Haroula Kromyadou Responsible for Environmental Education Projects of Arcturos NGO 2nd Junior High School of Amaliada, Greece Foundation of ARCTUROS “ARCTUROS is a non profit, non governmental, environmental organization (NGO) founded in 1992, focusing on the protection of wildlife fauna and natural habitat, in Greece and abroad. […]
Posts tagged with arcturos
- PUZZLE ! Erasmus+ , first transnational meeting, Kassel October 2017!
- Our Erasmus+ Work Calendar
- Our First Renewable Energy Quiz! How much do you know?
- Weebly Greek mini blog
- 2nd Junior High School of Amaliada – Galileo Galilei Technical High School of Genova : Work Progress September 2017 – January 2019
- ” European Schools Go Green” Erasmus+ Project 2019 printable Calendar
- our published e-magazines link on ISSUU
- Our European Schools Go Green site on wordpress!
- DISSEMINATION AND PROMOTION OF OUR PROJECT !!! 2017-2020
2nd Junior High School of Amaliada students interviewed Environmental Engineering ,Smart Material scientist and expert Mrs Despoina Kossyvaki
15 July 2020
Interview of Proffessor Emannouella Doussis , on Climate Change, Environmental International Law etc
1 July 2020
Interview of Mrs Haroula Kromyadou , Responsible for Environmental Education Projects of Arcturos NGO – 2nd Junior High School of Amaliada
20 June 2020
Information on the European Union’s renewable energy policies- sustainable goals – EU countries profiles examples and comparisons George Papachristodoulou
5 June 2020