>put in = install, fix in a place
- We ‘re having a new refridgerator put in next week.
- We ‘re putting in central heating.
- They ‘re coming next week to put the new equipment in.
- The house was quite old when we bought it so we ‘re planning to put in new plumbing soon.
- You need to put in new pipes. These are rusty.
- Put the cork back in the bottle.
- I ‘m having new switches put in at the office.
- Since I put in the new wires, I haven ‘t had access to the internet.
- I ‘ve just had a new bathroom put in.
- I took out the old toilet seat and put in the new one all by myself.