set up = organize
- She set up an appointment with a doctor who specializes in her problem.
- They set up a committee to investigate the case.
- We set up a meeting but she never came.
- We set up an interview to hire a new assistant.
- They set up a fund for the victims of the earthquake.
- Are you going to set up the food for the party yourself?
- We set up the rooms for our guests.
- The army set up a mission to free the prisoners.
- We must set up a new system in the company to advertise our work.