>set aside =save a part of something in order to use it later
- If we want to go on holiday, we should set aside some money.
- Good parents always set aside some time every day to play with their children.
- I set aside some money every month.
- We have set aside some money for a new car.
- We have set aside a room for our guests. You can visit us any time you like.
- Set aside some pizza for Tommy.
- I ‘ll be late. Please, set aside some birthday cake for me.
- I ‘ll be very busy this weekend but I ‘ll set some time aside for you.
hang out (with somebody) = often spend time with somebody or at a place
- Why are you hanging out with such bad people?
- My mum doesn’t really like the people I hang out with.
- If you want to find us, we usually hang out at the new sports club.
- Teenagers like to hang out with people of their own age.
- I know all the places my older brother hangs out and all the people he hangs out with.