Join the 2021 STEM Discovery Campaign, a joint international initiative organised by Scientix, that invites projects, organisations, libraries, schools, universities and youth clubs across Europe and around the world, to celebrate careers and studies in the fields of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM).
The tagline for this year’s campaign is Sustainability and Citizenship We believe it’s the time to take action and encourage every stakeholder involved in education to organise activities that will increase students’ awareness about these topics, highlighting relevant skills that students will need in the near future.
We encourage everyone to get involved in the 2021 STEM Discovery Campaign by organising STEM activities and featuring them on the STEM Discovery Campaign map! Here are some ideas of what you can do to contribute to one of the biggest STEM campaigns worldwide:
The STEM Discovery Campaign has been funded under the European Union’s H2020 research and innovation programme – project Scientix 4, coordinated by European Schoolnet (EUN). The content of the document is the sole responsibility of the organizer and it does not represent the opinion of the European Commission (EC), and the EC is not responsible for any use that might be made of information contained.
- Organise any (online) STEM activity with/for your students, such as webinars, chats, discussion boards, quizzes etc.
- Participate in one of our STEM competitions (see the “Competitions“ section)
- Use the Scientix Moodle to create your own online courses
- Use the Scientix Online Meeting Room to host your own webinars, live events, Q&A etc.
- Participate in one of our online events (see the “Other opportunities“ section)
- Write a story of implementation on the STEM Discovery Campaign Blog
- For schools, projects and organisations: become an official partner of the 2021 STEM Discovery Campaign
Interested in becoming a partner?
By committing to the 2021 STEM Discovery Campaign, the partners agree to:
- Organise and share information about (online) activities and actions in STEM education as part of the STEM Discovery Campaign.
- Encourage third parties to support and join the initiative by organising STEM activities (online) or actions of their own and share information about them as part of the STEM Discovery Campaign.
- Publish on their web page information in support of the STEM Discovery Campaign, hence facilitating an active exchange of information among projects, organisations and schools.
For more information on the registration steps that potential partners need to follow, please consult the guide for partners.
Are you organising a STEM activity or action between February and April 2021?
Include it on the map! Participants organising STEM activities and actions from 1 February to 30 April 2021 may also enter the STEM Discovery Campaign competitions. Visit the competitions’ section on the Scientix online portal for more information.