This letter will be used to say your goodbyes and to show your pal what you know about him/her.
Build your letter
In this letter, you must write down as much as you know about your partner. If you have forgotten anything, you can always look in the letters you have received.
- What is his/her name?
- How old is he/she?
- Where does he/she live?
- What does he/she look like?
- What do you know about his/her family?
- What kind of house does the family live in?
- Does he/she have his/her own room?
- What does this room look like?
- What do you know about the neighbourhood?
- What is the name of his/her school?
- What subjects does he/she like?
- What subjects doesn’t he/she like?
- Does he/she have hobbies?
- Does he/she have favourite sportsmen or -women?
- What is his/her favourite music?
- What is his/her favourite film?
- Does he/she get pocket money? How much?
- What is his/her favourite food?
Your letter can start like this:
My partner’s name is ……… He/she lives in ……….
He/she has ….. brothers and ….. sisters.
Make an effort to show off your large amount of knowledge.