The Official Raspberry Pi Projects book is out now with 200 pages of ideas, inspiration and guides to help you with your next Raspberry Pi project!
- How to get started with your Raspberry Pi
- Dozens of inspirational community projects
- Essential guides and amazing ideas
- Expert reviews and buying advice
- Never-before printed pages from the first 5 issues
The goal is to have the Pi controlling everything, so that we could leverage learning opportunity: helping kids to learn about writing code to interface directly with the sensors, as well as displaying and analysing collected data. For example, look at the following set of sensor measurements for the weather station:
From the STEM Academy of Elements 14 community (click here).