In this letter you are going to tell even more about your country, culture and personal preferences. You will have to give more details. There are 36 questions which you will have to answer. It is possible that you have already written about some of the subjects mentioned here.
Start this letter as you always do. Then write down your personal details and answer the questions.
D. Date of birth:
E. Place of birth:
F. Country of residence:
1. Were you born in the area (city, country) where you live now?
2. If not, where were you born?
3. What languages do you speak?
4. Which language do you speak at home?
5. Who in your family makes the important decisions?
6. How do you greet your friends?
7. How do you greet your relatives (aunts, uncles, parents..)?
8. Are you religious?
9. Is religion important to your family?
10. How do you celebrate a birthday?
11. How do you celebrate Christmas?
12. How do you celebrate New Year’s Eve?
13. What do you think of your country’s climate? Why?
14. Describe last year’s summer.
15. Describe last year’s winter.
16. How many people live in your area (town, city, village..)?
17. How many people live in your country?
18. Describe your country’s flag.
19. Mention 3 famous things from your country (museums, famous people, food….).
20. If you were given 50 Euro today, what would you buy?
21. How much pocket money do you get and what do you spend it on?
22. Do you get paid to do jobs around the house? If so, how much?
23. How much is a Big Mac meal?
24. How much is a six pack of Coke?
25. How much is a CD that is number one in the charts?
26. How much is it to rent the latest video for one day?
27. What is your favourite item to buy?
28. How much do you spend on this item?
29. What is your favourite food?
30. Where would you like to go to on holiday?
31. Who is your best friend from outside school?
32. Is money important to you? Why (not)?
33. What time do you have to go to bed during the week?
34. Mention three important things in your life at the moment.
35. If you could make three wishes, what would you wish for?
36. Now you can add some personal information. Do not ask the same things as in the previous questions because your partner works with the same book!