In this letter you are going to tell your partner about your hobbies and the kind of things you like to do in your spare time.
Again, here is a list of questions that will help you write your letter.
Do not forget to react to the letter you have received!!
Build your letter
You could start with :
How are you ? I hope everything is O.K. there. This time, I’ll tell you about the things I like doing in my spare time and during the weekends.
Use these next questions to build your letter:
- What do you like doing best in your spare time ?
- What is your favourite sport ?
- Is this sport popular in your country ?
- How much time do you spend on your sport ?
- Who is your favourite sportsman or -woman, from your country ?
- Who is your favourite sportsman or -woman, from outside your country ?
- Do you often go out in the evenings ?
- What kind of music do you like ?
- Is music important to you? Why ?
- Who is your favourite singer or/and band ?
- What kind of music do most people in your class like ?
- What is the best song that you know ?
- Do you like watching television ?
- How much time do you spend watching television every day ?
- What are your favourite programmes ?
- Do you have any other hobbies ? (collecting stamps….)
- How much time do you spend on this hobby ?
- Do any members of your family have the same hobby ?
- Now you can add some personal information. Do not ask the same things as in the previous questions because your partner works with the same book!
You could finish your letter with:
I am looking forward to your next letter. All the best.
WORDS and SENTENCES
My favourite artist/singer/film-star is ……
Every week I play …….
It is an exciting sport
I like going out / listening to music / watching TV / …..
|channels||he plays for… hobby||video games|