>sell off = sell something quickly and at a low price
- He needed money right away, so he sold off his car.
- I ‘m not going to sell off my mother ‘s jewels!
- He lost all his money gambling and had even to sell off his house.
- We ‘re not selling off. If we get a good price on the house, we ‘re selling. Otherwise, we ‘re waiting.
- He ‘s selling off property to pay his debts.
- Stores are selling off winter clothes during the summer.
- The store is selling off products that are about to expire.
- This new shop is selling off things at bargain prices! Let ‘s go and check it out!