talk out = discuss and solve
- We ‘re best friends. We always talk out our differences.
- We ‘re best friends. We always talk out our problems.
- You must talk this dispute out with your landlord. You can ‘t just keep fighting.
- If you disagree with your wife on this, you should talk it out with her.
- We need to talk things out. Could we meet tonight please?
- Talk this out with your sister. It ‘s between you and her.
- It is a very important matter. You need to meet with your parents and talk out the decision.
- I am here for you if you need to talk out your thoughts and feelings.