V.E.M SRLs is a SME formed by a team of young people who have decades of experience in the field of education, vocational training and new technologies; V.E.M. is recognised as an effective, efficient and gender proactive institution for the promotion and development of the labour market sector in Calabria.
V.E.M SRLs combine business experience, technology expertise, and practical understanding of real-world business in order to provide customers with proven solutions in Enterprise Resource Planning, Business Planning, Business Process Modeling and Custom Application Development, Labour Market.
Team main services are:
Consultation to organisations, teams and communities (in relation to strategic development, evaluation processes, conflict mediation and much more)
Development of leadership competences
Coaching of individuals and teams
Our aims are the following:
1) promote local and global development and integration.
2) welcoming, equality and solidarity.
3) European citizenship in a broad sense. This is because Europe does not only mean belonging to one of the 27 countries that constitute it, but above all it means making other
people coming from all over the world feel European citizens.
4) to support and encourage the transnational mobility as a tool for promoting intercultural dialogue, mutual understanding between peoples and exchange among cultures.
5) to support young people in important decisions about their future by acting as career guidance on the job and vocational training field.
6) to cooperate at local, national and international level with other educational and training organizations, institutional bodies, social partners and NGO.
V.E.M. has a deep experience working with EU programmes. Among others we have extensive experience with the predecessor of Erasmus+ (Lifelong learning programme, LLP), and
we have been very closely following the changes in the new programme.
Our working approach: our staff have more than 10 years of experience with professional after education, and therefore a vast experience with a learner-centred approach. During the courses we ensure that the learning is contextualised, relevant and applicable for each participant and their organisation. Theory is put into action through concrete training of new competences as well as through working on the cases from the group.
All of the work is based on the positive relational praxis, drawing upon principles of social constructionist and narrative approaches and systemic thinking.