13. World Cultural Diversity Day for Dialogue and Development
Students read poems, stories, book and make videos, drawings in order to understand that acceptance and cultural diversity
are conducive to dialogue among civilizations’ cultures, respect, and mutual understanding.
- To develop the key competencies, such as ICT skills and linguistic competencies using ways of teaching and learning focused on children.
- To improve the linguistic competence in children in order to develop techniques and skills which will be essential for them in the world of work in a close future.
- To implement the European dimension among all participants, encourage in them internationalization and be open-minded, which is so important to be integrated into a common Europe to prevent our communities’ members of social exclusion in the future.
- To use ICT as a tool of communication, elaboration, evaluation, and diffusion of the results.
- To improve students’ and teachers’ communication, group working skills, the use of English as a common language.
Greek school material here.
Turkish school material here.
Italian school material here.