Αφορά Εκπαιδευτικούς και μαθητές.
The second edition of the CRISS MOOC course is now available.
If you could not register or finish the course in the first edition, now you have a new opportunity to learn everything you need to put into practice the teaching of digital competence.
What will be the competences and learning outcomes?
- Knowing, understanding and implementing the methodological framework of digital competence of the European Union.The European Commission declared digital competence one of the eight key competences that any young person must acquire before completing compulsory education.
- Learning how to use an ePortfolio to monitor students.The ePortfofio collects the work done with the intention of showing learning or mastery in a specific field of knowledge.
- Being able to put into practice the development, evaluation and certification of digital competence of students.
Detailed study plan:
The MOOC will start on February 11 and lasts four weeks (20 hours of training) and consists of the following modules:
- Keys to digital competence of students.
- Creation and management of learning evidences through the ePortfolio.
- What learning scenarios are and how to design them with CRISS.
Who can participate?
Access to the MOOC course is free for all teachers in primary and secondary education centers around the European Union.
The completion of the course does not require participation in the CRISS pilot, although you must register your educational center to carry out practical activities.
How long can you register?
The registration period will be open until the end of the course.