Web 2 Teach
|Key Action:||Type Action:|
|KA1||Mobility of VET learners and VET staff|
|Project Title:||Project Acronym:|
|Creativity in Teaching and Learning using Web 2.0 Technologies||Web 2 Teach|
|Start Date:||End Date:|
Realizing potentials and opportunities that are given, we are progressing in drafting the proposed staff mobility project abroad, aiming at training on (i) web 2.0 technologies in education and their pedagogical use, (ii) implementation of good practices in classroom, (iii) dissemination of project’s results.
(1) Participation of a selected group of 12 teachers from vocational education with the following features:
– Ability to assimilate and apply new technologies, ability to spread them to our educational and student community.
– Diversity in their studies and their teaching subjects.
(2) The educational organization Cervantes Training, SRL, based in the city of Alcalá de Henares in Spain, will take over to organize the training seminar.
(3) Cultural preparation of the above group with its participation in cultural information events for the host country.
(4) Preparation of potential participants in foreign language, recalling English terminology and learning basic Spanish.
(5) Short training of candidates to use basic educational IT tools.
Coursework will contain a mix of theoretical and practical knowledge. Participants will be given the theoretical information that they need to effectively create and implement their own learning solutions when implementing ICT and Web 2.0 within the classroom. Using this theoretical knowledge, they will then complete several practical tasks designed to create a digital classroom.
The expected results are:
– The intercultural approach in learning processes and different attitudes.
– The opportunity to adopt new teaching practices, through the integration of Web 2.0 tools in the learning process.
– Coordination of our teaching staff so all of them have similar abilities to use the new pedagogical tools in the classroom.
– Creating new data and approaching different prospects, all these can be a foothold for European partnerships and exchange of experience.
– The reduction of student dropout phenomenon.
– Promotion of learner-centered teaching practices.
– Improvement of the education and pupil population in vocational education in order to be achieved (a) enhancement in quality of vocational education, (b) connection of school and labor market, (c) reduction of unemployment.
|Androytsos Dimitrios, Crop secondary teacher,
Director of the 2nd Laboratory Center of Ioannina.
Physiotherapy secondary teacher.
Dentist secondary teacher.
|Kakaidi Varvara, Nursing secondary teacher,
Head of the «Health, Welfare and Wellness» sector.
|Magoulioti Theodora, IT secondary teacher,
Assistant director of the 2nd Laboratory Center of Ioannina.
Nursing secondary teacher.
Crop secondary teacher.
|Nakka Aikaterini, Crop secondary teacher,
Head of the «Agriculture, Food and Environment» sector.
Economist secondary teacher.
Legal secondary teacher.
Medical laboratories secondary teacher.
Hairdressing secondary teacher.
- 1st preparatory meeting (end of November 2016), entitled «OUR ERASMUS+, KA1 project!» (photos, ppt)
- 2nd preparatory meeting (end of January 2017) entitled «What are the Web 2.0 Tools?» (photos, ppt)
- 3rd preparatory meeting (end of February 2017) entitled «Initial travel arrangements» (photos)
- 4th preparatory meeting (end of March 2017) entitled «Final travel arrangements» (discussion on the budget of the action, discussion on the travel contract and safety)
- 5th preparatory meeting (end of May 2017) entitled «Tourism guidelines for our stay in Madrid» (photos)
Our travel! Our stay in Madrid!:
- Our day of departure (21-07-2017) (photos):
- 1st day in Madrid (22-07-2017) (pdfs, photos):
- 2nd day in Madrid (23-07-2017) (pdf, photos):
- 3rd day in Madrid (24-07-2017) (pdf, photos):
- 4th day in Madrid (25-07-2017) (pdf, photos):
- 5th day in Madrid (26-07-2017) (pdf, photos):
- 6th day in Madrid (27-07-2017) (blogs, edmodos, photos):
- 7th day in Madrid (28-07-2017) (photos):
- Our return day (29-07-2017) (photos):
FRAMEWORK / PROJECT HISTORY
The Mission Statement in its latest self-assessment report (June 2014) noted the necessity to implement actions to educate its teachers on innovative training tools incorporating ICT, as modern technologies have been a key source of work in educational settings in recent years, Vocational training. In this context, the Mission Statement proposed the Mobility Plan entitled «Creativity in Teaching and Learning by Assimilation of Web 2.0 Technologies» in order to train high-quality, high-quality teachers to improve the level of ED training using modern Web 2.0 training tools and the creation of digital classes.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROJECT
With this Schedule, participants were expected to become familiar with modern Web 2.0 technologies as training tools in the lab classes of the vocational high school, to train their implementation on the educational process to extract the best educational results. Also to be trained in methodologies for effective design and organization of training programs, which are based on the integration of Web 2.0 technologies in their various phases of implementation.
NUMBER AND PROFIL OF PARTICIPANT
The group of 12 participants of the Plan had the special feature of dynamics in new knowledge, also the flexibility and adaptability to the innovation of education and learning in the vocational classes of vocational secondary schools. In addition, it is particularly important to highlight the rich experience of the majority of the participants in this Plan in innovative educational actions, which foster teaching, help learning, consolidate knowledge and concepts, also promote vocational training by linking it to the labor market as they have been involved in the design, implementation and dissemination of Health, Career, Virtual Business, As well as Environmental and Cultural Actions.
ACTIVITIES THAT HAVE TAKEN PLACE
21-07-2017: DEPARTURE FROM IOANNINA – ATHENS – MADRID, ARRIVAL IN ALCALÁ DE HENARES, AFTERNOON VISIT TO HOST ORGANIZATION.
22-07-2017 TO 28-07-2017: IMPLEMENTATION PERIOD OF THE PROGRAM.
29-07-2017: DEPARTURE FROM ALCALÁ DE HENARES TO MADRID, DEPARTURE FROM MADRID – ATHENS – IOANNINA.
In the afternoon on 22-07-2017 the participants were welcomed by the participants from host organizationParticipants were enrolled, participants were given the necessary material, from host organization a brief presentation of the Purpose, Objectives and Methodology of the Plan that would take place in the coming days, and finally through free discussion an attempt will be made to break the ice, a process essential in order to achieve substantially learning and educational results in the next few days.
23-07-2017, the host organization guided the participants in Alcalá de Henares, visiting great sights and landmarks of the city.
From the next day, on 24-07-2017, training began on the following subjects:
– What do we mean by Digital Order
– Use Web 2.0 tools in our classroom.
– Web 2.0, Blogs, and Twitter.
– Recap social networking in the digital classroom and classroom application thoughts.
– Implementation of real activities using ICT tools, with the aim of collaborative work.
– Transmission of an open discussion in order to clarify, but above all to discuss doubts and answer questions.
– Evaluation of courses.
– Receiving certificates.
RESULTS AND IMPACT achieved
– Expanding experiences: Active participation in the Project has enabled participants to use applied methodologies to organize and modernize the educational process
-Enhancement of know-how and adoption of modern training tools: The participants had the opportunity to apply the knowledge they gained during the course of the project, by designing, organizing and implementing relevant activities that incorporate and utilize the use of Web 2.0 in the educational procedure.
– Reinforcing self-esteem and self-image: The participants realized the need for continuous self-improvement and enhancement of their skills to effectively meet the demands of modern training providers.
– Increase efficiency of the sender Participants are expected to have acquired knowledge and skills that, along with their cultural knowledge and experience, will enable them to provide high quality educational services tosender Participants.
– Improving the quality and innovation of vocational education systems, institutions and practices.
Εκπαιδευτικοί και μαθητές των ΕΠΑΛ Ιωαννίνων στην Ευρώπη για μετεκπαίδευση και απόκτηση επαγγελματικής εμπειρίας
Το 2ο Εργαστηριακό Κέντρο Ιωαννίνων σε συνεργασία με το 2ο και 3ο ΕΠΑΛ Ιωαννίνων, υλοποιεί προγράμματα μαθησιακής κινητικότητας ERASMUS+ τα οποία περιλαμβάνουν μετάβαση εκπαιδευτικών και μαθητών σε ευρωπαϊκές χώρες με σκοπό την απόκτηση εργασιακής εμπειρίας. Μέχρι στιγμής έχει εγκριθεί από το ΙΚΥ η μετάβαση 32 εκπαιδευτικών και 24 μαθητών προς Γερμανία, Ισπανία, Πορτογαλία, Φινλανδία και Ιταλία. Η διάρκεια των προγραμμάτων είναι από 9 ως 16 ημέρες. Η πρώτη από τις 5 εγκεκριμένες ροές είναι προς στην Ισπανία τον προσεχή Ιούλιο.
Ο Διευθυντής του 2ου Ε.Κ. Ιωαννίνων Δημήτριος Ανδρούτσος σε δήλωσή του αναφέρει:
«Η υλοποίηση των προγραμμάτων γίνεται κατορθωτή μετά από συλλογική προετοιμασία ομάδας εκπαιδευτικών μας στην οποία σημαντικό ρόλο έχει η Υποδιευθύντρια του Εργαστηριακού Κέντρου κα Θεοδώρα Μαγουλιώτη.
Μετά την αξιολόγηση των πρώτων αποστολών εκπαιδευτικών και μαθητών, που θα γίνεται αμέσως μετά από την επιστροφή τους, έχοντας αποκτήσει τη σχετική εμπειρία, στοχεύουμε να διευρύνουμε το πρόγραμμα, με περισσότερους μαθητές και καθηγητές και συνεργασία με όλα τα ΕΠΑΛ των Ιωαννίνων εφόσον το επιθυμούν.
Τα οφέλη θα είναι πολλά, τόσο για τους ίδιους τους συμμετέχοντες μαθητές και εκπαιδευτικούς, όσο και για το επίπεδο της επαγγελματικής εκπαίδευσης που θα παρέχεται από τα ΕΠΑΛ της πόλης μας».